Request PCB Design and Layout quote
If you have a drawing, schematic, or simply an idea and would like assistance in completing the design, we are here to help. Please forward the following information to us and we will provide you most Competitive cost along with shortest lead time possible.
- Part Information details: Part Number, package etc.
- Net rules: current capacity, differential single ended, clock, impedance etc..
- Constraint: isolation between nets, parts, net to parts etc.
[B] Board floor diagram (dxf or dwg) showing:
- Overall dimensions
- Location of critical parts, connectors
- Dimensions of mounting holes, cut-outs, slots, open space etc.
[C] Post layout Signal Integrity validation data:
- Maximum overshoot/undershoot allowed
- Attenuation allowed
- Digital signal threshold levels
- Maximum clock and types (fast-slow, weak-strong) etc.
With your information we can help you complete your design with the following services:
- Design component footprints
- Setup PCB outline
- Establish design and manufacturing rules, ie. Spacing, tracing, etc.
- Component placements
- Perform manual route traces for critical components, ie. Sensitive analog parts, power, clock, etc.
- Perform auto router
- Perform design rule check
- Generate BOM (Build of Materials)
- Complete full Gerber with solder Mask, Paste files, Drill Dwg. Specs, Drill File, optimal stack-up, layer assignment to various nets, placement of components and routing.